“Word On The Street”
· Jordan Reed is nursing a chest and toe injury. This guy gets hurt on a windy day so drafting him has become the #1 worst call in fantasy given how early you need to draft him in order to get him.
· Markus Wheaton “may” be someone to keep an eye on as his finger is fine now and he is going to be the Bears #2 WR now in week 3 and he faces his old team this week. Mike Glennon could be his biggest obstacle to overcome regarding his potential upside.
· The Jets want to start using a full fledged RB Committee approach rendering all Jets RBs useless to start.
· Randall Cobb is “iffy” for wk 3 with a chest injury so Geronimo Allison and Jeff Janis could come into play soon. Jordy Nelson seems on track to play week 3.
Rob Kelley is
practicing again as of
· Terrance West is missing practice again opening up a spot for Javorius Allen to get a heavy load week 3!
· Browns WR Corey Coleman broke his hand week 2, giving way to Rashard Higgins as the new #1 here unless Josh Gordon gets reinstated soon.
Greg Olsen TE
Carolina will be shelved for 6-8 weeks with a broken foot so Ed Dickson is the
new #1 TE on a weak
· Sam Bradford was a late scratch for week 2 but word is he “should” be back week 3 but we are not buying it, this guy will get shelved now or very soon with that deteriorating knee he owns.
· Jarvis Landry is being investigated for a potential domestic assault case so SELL HIGH now and get what you can for this mediocre WR3.
Buck Allen seems to
have taken over as the new lead dog in
· LeGarrette Blount was officially fazed out week 3, time to drop this guy. Neither Sproles or Smallwood are that attractive either.
· DeMarco Murray had a tight hamstring week 2 leading to a big game from back up Derrick Henry, don’t read anything else into that.
Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb had to leave week 2 hurt, so
it’s all hands on deck now in GB as
· Rob Gronkowski’s week 2 injury is not rumored to be serious but he is as brittle as humans come so we’d tread lightly on trying to deal FOR this guy.
· People are chirping that Rex Burkhead could be in line for more touches week 2 but we are not buying into it. There will never be 1 steady RB you can rely on for the Pats, you just have to ride the wave of the “flavor of the month” with this team because they are always switching it up and right now only Gillislee is worth starting from this backfield. White has some PPR value too.
One lucky big
week 1 for
The Ravens cut Jeremy
· Phillip Dorsett is the Pats No.3 WR week 2 and could be a sneaky DFS play in what should be a “shoot-out”.
If Thomas Rawls
is a free agent he is worth adding since he “could” go
back to being the lead dog here since Lacy/Prosise
have been noting but disappointing and
· Jordan Reed will be getting hurt soon, so prepare.
· If we own ODB right now, it would be nice insurance to own Sterling Shepard too if possible, we are sensing an injury riddled year for ODB and weak QB play from Eli when ODB is in there healthy.
If you thought
the Houston D was the reason for the Bengals choking
offensively week 2, you are mistaken, it was horrible play and horrible play
calling so we are not surprised to see the Bengals
fire OC Ken Zampese, it was
easy, sorry we’re cheesy. This offense
is actually worse than the Jags offense who tossed up nearly 30pts on
· Try to trade Jarvis Landry asap, he’s hurt, possibly getting suspended as the league is investigating him, and he is Cutler’s 3rd favorite target right now behind Parker and Julius Thomas.
· Mike Williams is fairly healthy and ready to get back to practicing. We still would not touch him in 2017 as he is not getting past Allen or Tyrell Williams or Gates/Henry or Travis B anytime soon.
· Cards name Kerwynn Williams the week 2 starter but Ellington and Chris Johnson could supplant him soon.
seems go to go wk 2 and we believe
· Odell Beckham Jr seems on track to play week 2 so get ready!
· Jordan Howard is apparently nursing a sore shoulder so that could limit him even more week 2 and that’s more amazing news for Tarik Cohen.
· If the Colts are wise, they will start Jacoby Brissett week 2 and sit Tolzien.
· Cards RB David Johnson is out approximately 12 weeks with a fractured wrist, ouch!
· Andrew Luck has been declared OUT for week 2, it’s not looking good there in Indy (fantasy wise).
· Kevin White has a fractured scapula and is done for the entire 2017 season after playing half of one game.
· Allen Robinson is also SLEEPIN IT DA FISHES after tearing his left ACL week 1, damn!
Houston TE CJ Fiedorowicz is likely OUT wk 2 with a concussion but the
· We see Ty Montgomery as a solid fantasy RB2 but we suspect he will be hurt before season’s end due to his small frame and the fact GB is using him as their every-down RB. Keep Jamaal Williams on ICE, is what we are saying…
· Thomas Rawls is looking good to start week 2, he’s the only Seattle RB we’d like to own.
· The Cards are likely using the RB committee approach in David Johnson’s absence so neither Kerwynn Williams or Andre Ellington are that viable at this time.
· Sebastian Janikowksi has been placed on the IR designated to return in 6 weeks so Georgio Tavecchio is worth an add in all leagues as replacement kicker and he kicked 4 BOMB FG’s week 1!!
· The Colts waiver RB Matt Jones.
re-signed CJ Spiller (whoops, now they
released him on